[Seaside] Generating static html pages?

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Sat Oct 23 16:24:59 UTC 2010

Of course it is. Seaside has a powerful renderer.

You can use it like this anytime:

	pieceOfHtml := WARenderCanvas builder render:[:html|
					yourRendereableReportThingy renderOn: html].

I used that in an abstract policy of sanitize like this:

SanitizePolicy>>renderClean
	"Iterates the dom but only rendering the allowed elements and attributes."

	^ WARenderCanvas builder render:[:html|
		self renderCleanOn: html]

You can check the demo of sanitize in squeaksource.com if you want more detailed examples.

sebastian