[Seaside] Displaying items from a dictionary collection in a given order?

Gilles Schtickzelle gschtick at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 18:12:17 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have a seaside component that I use to display a list of items pulled from
a dictionary.
They appear to be in random order and I'd like to have them displayed in
alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order.
I don't really want to have an intermediary orderedCollection that I would
display instead, as I would like to add to and delete items from the
dictionary directly and see the changes in the component without having to
repopulate the intermediary collection.

Is that any way to do that?

Thanks,
Gilles