[Seaside] Serving files with WAComancheAdapter

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Tue Oct 26 17:34:21 UTC 2010

Tony,

There's no need to create subclasses of WAServerAdaptor for that. You just have to add a 'FileDirectory' entry-point for that.

In the /config application, add a new entry point and select 'File Directory' from the drop-down.
The rest of the configuration is pretty self-explanatory.

For example, if you add the '/css' entrypoint as a file directory that points to '/home/data/project/css', the files from the latter directory will be exposed in ./css url.

Johan