[Seaside] html brush chaining messages

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 11:31:52 UTC 2010

The point being that once you begin rendering the *content* of a tag,
you can logically no longer modify the attributes of the tag itself.
Clearly in a non-streaming case, you could still make this work, but
since we allow you to toggle between streaming and non-streaming just
by changing the Response type, everything works on the basis that the
tag has been written once you start setting its contents.

Julian