[Seaside] Dynamic typing in smalltalk

Alexandre BP abalonpe at ulb.ac.be
Fri Oct 29 16:13:27 UTC 2010

Hello,
I would like to know if it is possible to apply dynamic typing in smalltalk. For example, If I want to use polymorphism, it would be:	      var := Class new.	var := (SubClass1) message. 	var := (SubClass2) message.
Where message from SubClass1 is different then the one from SubClass2.Is there any solution for my problem? I know that there is no type in smalltalk but there is definitely a way to use polymorphism right?
Thank you in advance,Regardsalex