[Seaside] [ANN] Dojo Toolkit

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 21:22:47 UTC 2010

I only noticed a single small problem in
DijitDemoTreeComponent>>#jsonTreeWithCallbacks:. This method refers to
the class Json, that does not exist in my image (ok, I did not use the
Configuration to load the dependencies).

So, I replaced the last line of this method

    ^ Json render: tree

with

    ^ tree asJson

so it would use the JSON infrastructure of the Seaside Javascript
support package Javascript-Core. Then the example worked.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch