[Seaside] [Pier] how to change the css

John McKeon p3anoman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 15:08:36 UTC 2010

Hmmm, I just downloaded the Pier 1.2 one-click and it does work for me. Had
to click apply and F5 a couple of times before it took.
I am using IE8.
I am forwarding this to the Pier list at smallwiki at iam.unibe.ch in case
someone more knowledgeable has an idea what your problem might be.

John

http://john-mckeon.us