[Seaside] [Pier] how to change the css

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN) boris at deepcovelabs.com
Thu Sep 9 15:10:27 UTC 2010

You can force cache refresh in all browsers by holding down shift while
refreshing the page, saves you from hitting refresh multiple times.

-Boris

--

DeepCove Labs Ltd.

+1 (604) 689-0322

4th floor, 595 Howe Street

Vancouver, British Columbia

Canada V6C 2T5

http://tinyurl.com/r7uw4

PacNet Services (Europe) Ltd.

+353 (0)61 714-360

Shannon Airport House, SFZ

County Clare, Ireland

http://tinyurl.com/y952amr

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.