[Seaside] Re: Glorp Sessions in ajax requests

Bart Veenstra bart.veenstra at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 20:47:14 UTC 2010

HI Sven,

I am using a slightly modified version of the the Seaside-Glorp package
because I my database settings are stored in a configuration file. That way,
I would not have to reconfigure the app when I register it again.

Does anyone have used the Seaside-Glorp package in an ajax applications? And
how do you cope with objects which are from a different session?