[Seaside] Potentially nasty seaside bug.

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Sat Sep 11 00:54:52 UTC 2010

  I created a simple seaside component that accepts an integer n between
0 and 1000 and returns n factorial.

I invited bunches of people to spam click on the submit button and every
now and then people notice that stray values start appearing in the
entry field, as though sessions were sharing data in some way.

It's running in a (hopefully well sand-boxed) account on my computer:
http://72.200.121.127:8080/SeventhTestComponent

if more than a few people spam click the n factoral button constantly,
stray numbers start to appear, apparently  input by someone else in some
other session.

Not sure where to upload the source code, but you can browse the
instance methods from within the page.

Lawson