[Seaside] Potentially nasty seaside bug.

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Sat Sep 11 09:47:02 UTC 2010

  If I file that in, inputValue and outputValue are undeclared
variables. If that is true on your system, then all users are sharing
the same two variables and the behavior you report will happen when the
timing of concurrent users' actions is just right.

Cheers,
Bob

SeventhTestComponent>>inputValue(inputValue is Undeclared)
SeventhTestComponent>>inputValue:(inputValue is Undeclared)
SeventhTestComponent>>outputValue(outputValue is Undeclared)