[Seaside] Seaside-Hosting Uptime?

Ikem Nzeribe developer.ikem at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 00:38:52 UTC 2010

Hi Adrian,

I'm a beginning developer attempting to learn Seaside from scratch. I have no programming background at all. I am trying to post my first "Hello World!" application onto Seaside-Hosting, and failing. I get this:

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

I have uploaded the .image and the.changes files to the top-level by FTP and started the server. I am running the Seaside-Mini (2.6).image/ Squeak 3.7

The URL for my app should be http://tangerine.seasidehosting.st/seaside/fourmoments -- this is the name of the application running locally.
I checked my error log. Every field was blank, save the "Squeak Debug" log, which said this > http://drp.ly/1IRk1R
If you know what that means, I tip my hat to you.

If anybody knows what I am missing, I would be eternally grateful.

Ikem.