[Seaside] jQuery history plugin (repost)

Bart Veenstra bart.veenstra at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 08:57:33 UTC 2010

Hi Jan,

I have wrapped the excellent jquery plugin JQuery Address. The api looks
like the following:

html document addLoadScript: (html jQuery address onChangeCallback:
[:event :s |
s << (s jQuery id: #log)
append: [:h | html paragraph: event printString]]).

This binds a callback to the address change event. You could also use the
init for handling the event once, or bind an event handler to the
externalpagechanged event as described on

To bind history support to jquery elements:

html document addLoadScript: (html jQuery expression: 'a') address.

The event passed to the callback consists of the following fields: value
path pathNames parameters queryString

I plan to release it in the pharo jqwidget-box project, but still a n00b on
Pharo and monticello (too difficult compared with cincom), so i have put it
into the cincom public repository.

JQWidgetbox-JQAddress  -> core libraries
JQWidgetBox-JQAddress-Dev -> demo app