[Seaside] Configuration page

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Sat Sep 18 18:13:28 UTC 2010

  IIUC, what you want to do is configure your app as the default
- go to yourServer/config
- click on your app in the column at the left
- click the "Set Default" button at the top of the page
- now now if you use a like like http://yourServer, it will go directly
to your app

Was that the question?

Cheers,