[Seaside] [ANN] JQueryWidgetBox 1.5 for Seaside 3.0

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Thu Sep 23 11:05:03 UTC 2010

Hi there,

version 1.5 of the "JQueryWidgetBox" project [1] is available for Seaside 3.0.
There are now 32 interesting JQuery widgets wrapped that you can easily use in your Seaside applications.

Most noteably we now have a wrapper for mbMenu [2] and uilayout [3].
Also a jQuery Grid is included. I updated some scripts and after
some adoptions of existing packages all 81 tests went green again.

Thanks to all who helped wrapping the jquery widgets out there!!!

To try:
=======
Open a clean Pharo 1.1. image and evaluate:

 Gofer new
    squeaksource:'MetacelloRepository';
    package:'ConfigurationOfJQueryWidgetBox';
    load.

 ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfJQueryWidgetBox) project version: '1.5')
load.

You can now load some additional Seaside tools by evaluating:

 ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside30) project version: '3.0.0-rc') load: #('Seaside-Pharo-Tools-OmniBrowser' 'Seaside-Adaptors-Comanche')

Now select "Tools -> SeasideControl Panel" to open the control panel.
Using the context menu add an WAComancheAdaptor and start it.

Now point your browser to
  http://localhost:8080/browse/jquery-widgets

Bye
T.

[1] http://squeaksource.com/JQueryWidgetBox.html
[2] http://pupunzi.open-lab.com/mb-jquery-components/mb-_menu/
[3] http://layout.jquery-dev.net

--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl