[Seaside] [ANN] JQueryWidgetBox 1.5 for Seaside 3.0

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Thu Sep 23 11:05:03 UTC 2010

Hi there,

version 1.5 of the "JQueryWidgetBox" project [1] is available for Seaside 3.0.
There are now 32 interesting JQuery widgets wrapped that you can easily use in your Seaside applications.

Most noteably we now have a wrapper for mbMenu [2] and uilayout [3].
Also a jQuery Grid is included. I updated some scripts and after
some adoptions of existing packages all 81 tests went green again.

Thanks to all who helped wrapping the jquery widgets out there!!!

To try:
Open a clean Pharo 1.1. image and evaluate:

 Gofer new

 ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfJQueryWidgetBox) project version: '1.5')

You can now load some additional Seaside tools by evaluating:

 ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside30) project version: '3.0.0-rc') load: #('Seaside-Pharo-Tools-OmniBrowser' 'Seaside-Adaptors-Comanche')

Now select "Tools -> SeasideControl Panel" to open the control panel.
Using the context menu add an WAComancheAdaptor and start it.

Now point your browser to

[1] http://squeaksource.com/JQueryWidgetBox.html
[2] http://pupunzi.open-lab.com/mb-jquery-components/mb-_menu/
[3] http://layout.jquery-dev.net

GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!*