[Seaside] [ANN] JQueryWidgetBox 1.5 for Seaside 3.0

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Thu Sep 23 16:12:15 UTC 2010

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 13:05:03 +0200, "Torsten Bergmann" <astares at gmx.de>
wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> version 1.5 of the "JQueryWidgetBox" project [1] is available for
Seaside
> 3.0.
> There are now 32 interesting JQuery widgets wrapped that you can easily
> use in your Seaside applications.
>
> Most noteably we now have a wrapper for mbMenu [2] and uilayout [3].
> Also a jQuery Grid is included. I updated some scripts and after
> some adoptions of existing packages all 81 tests went green again.

Thanks Torsten!  I guess I'll have to add updating my VW port of this and
see how that fares!  I've got it about 99% working and will publish it to
the Cincom public store repository when I'm done.. In my case I was mostly
after the mbMenu stuff for my own use, so the other widgets could be
easily
added by others if wanted.