[Seaside] Possible moving from VW to Pharo

Bart Veenstra bart.veenstra at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 19:16:27 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have been looking into gemstone and it will definitly be a good fit
with my projects. How ever, there are no connectors available in VW to
use Glass.

So I want to give it a go with Pharo to see if i can get my VW code
into Pharo. There is a Monticello bundle for VW, but somehow that
refuses to work properly. Wierld errors about resources that coult not
be found. Than I tried to file out my projects into smalltalk chunks,
but those are only VW compatible (namespaces and such..)

Could any one point me in the right direction for getting my projects
from VW into Pharo? It would kill me to Copy Paste the whole thing
(there is already quite some code)...

Regards,

Bart