[Seaside] Possible moving from VW to Pharo

Bart Veenstra bart.veenstra at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 19:48:05 UTC 2010

Thanks for the replies.

What are your experiences moving from VW to Pharo? I am used to switch
quite a lot, because at work we do VAST, at home VW and now Pharo.
Will pharo get the needed multi window solution like Vast and VW as
talked about in previous discussions? I like the OS integration in
VAST and VW. Hopefully, Pharo is moving there as well :)

Regards,

Bart Veenstra