[Seaside] Possible moving from VW to Pharo

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Thu Sep 23 21:00:09 UTC 2010

Bart,

Jade (http://seaside.gemstone.com/jade/Jade.zip) has some capabilities for importing code from a VW file-out (XML format) into GemStone. If you want to try that let me know (basically, open the file in a workspace, select all, and then select the menu option for 'File In').

James