[Seaside] http://localhost:8080/config

Josef Springer Josef.Springer at joops.com
Fri Sep 24 13:18:12 UTC 2010

Hello Seasiders,

i am new to Pharo and Seaside, so my question may be to simple:

   1. I have loaded Pharo and installed it
   2. I have download Developer image for Seaside 3.0
   3. I have evaluated *Gofer new squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
      package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30'; load*.* (Smalltalk at:
      #ConfigurationOfSeaside30) load.* in the workspace of Pharo. Many
      installation steps where executed.
   4. I have evaluated *WAKom startOn: 8080* in the workspace of Pharo.

Opening the link *http://localhost:8080/config* with the browser
resulted in *The requested URL /config was not found on this server*

Why ? can anybody assit me ?

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards,
Josef Springer

Postal