[Seaside] Possible moving from VW to Pharo

James Robertson jrobertson at cincom.com
Sat Sep 25 13:34:58 UTC 2010

If you want to have code that ports between VW and Squeak/Pharo, you might want to look at the Monticello interface that Michael created.  It's how we bring Seaside code into Cincom Smalltalk, and how we export proposed changes/fixes back to the Seaside team.

James Robertson
Cincom Smalltalk Product Evangelist
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView
Talk Small and Carry a Big Class Library