[Seaside] Downloads and filenames with diacritics

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Tue Sep 28 17:16:26 UTC 2010

Yeah, that is sexy.

It also needs it's complement:

String class>>fromHex: anHexString
	"It returns the string that has its characters encoded in hex.
	'el ñandú' asHex
	String fromHex: '656C20F1616E64FA'.
	Play with those."

	^ String streamContents: [:stream| |source|
		source := anHexString readStream.
		[source atEnd] whileFalse: [
			stream nextPut: (Character value: (Integer readFrom: (source next: 2) radix: 16))]].

 sebastian