[Seaside] Rest and POST method

Olivier Auverlot olivier.auverlot at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 08:34:16 UTC 2011

Philippe, thank for your response.

ok, that works for the content type application/x-www-form-urlencodedbut
I need to receive xml data. With another content type like text/plain or
text/xml, the data seems to be not parsed. postFields or rawBody are empty.

Best regards
Olivier ;-)

self requestContext request postFields

www.auverlot.fr