[Seaside] Rest and POST method

Olivier Auverlot olivier.auverlot at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 17:25:45 UTC 2011

For my tests, I used a tool named "HTTP Client" (http://ditchnet.org/httpclient/). It's a debugger for HTTP requests. But, I have also used the Rebol programming language for generate HTTP request. I don't think that the request is the problem.

It's perhaps my smalltalk code that is the problem :( Have you the possibilite to test a POST request with XML data with a equivalent configuration ?

Olivier