[Seaside] REST - How to do step 6?

Peter Kwangjun Suk peter.kwangjun.suk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 14:19:10 UTC 2011

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 2:40 PM, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:
> Do it like
> (WAAdmin
>        register: WAMySomethingComponent
>        at: 'component)
>        addFilter: WAMyClassREST

Is there documentation on using the pragmas?  Actually, I'll defer on
that for now.  I should interpret the above as:

                register: WAComponentMySubclass
                at: 'component)
                addFilter: WARestfulHandlerMySubclass

My method that returns the JSON text should be on the
WAComponentMySubclass, but the WARestfulHandlerMySubclass is the part
that redirects the rendering of the URL path to the component?

There's neither heaven not hell,
save what we grant ourselves.
There's neither fairness nor justice,
save what we grant each other.