[Seaside] [ANN] Seaside Tutorial Ready for 3.0

Scott Gibson wsgibson at windstream.net
Tue Apr 12 20:22:26 UTC 2011

Thanks!  This was the first book I read and used for learning Seaside.  In addition to the the help with learning Seaside a couple of the chapters that I found particularly useful was on Persistence and Magritte.  Before that I was cobbling together things I picked up here and there and the book helped me with these very much.

Thanks,
Scott Gibson