[Seaside] Rendering Component in a WAPragmaBasedRestfulHandler

Camillo Bruni camillo.bruni at inria.fr
Wed Apr 13 15:38:51 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am onto building test website in seaside which should have nice urls. I stumbled upon the Seaside-REST package, which seems like a nice solution to map the urls onto state and components.

However so far I could not figure out how I should render a component from within a WAPragmaBasedRestfulHandler method.

This is how I imagine it should work:
request -> stateful request handler -> choose component and initialize state -> render component

What is the proper way to do this?

Thanks,
Camillo