[Seaside] Rendering Component in a WAPragmaBasedRestfulHandler
sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Wed Apr 13 18:49:34 UTC 2011
as reference, for airlfowing we are:
1. creating a normal session
2. remembering the #initialRequest:
3. presenting the login in (but only if the visit doesn't have a valid login cookie)
4. if logins ok, the service creates the main component and receives (a clone of) the initial request
5. it gets parsed and delegated until it reaches the component with relevant responsibility (if not degrades gracefully). Hint: the subcomponets are created lazily.
Nothing fancy, no sophistication nor generic solution but it gets the thing done intuitively, without complications and clean code
On Apr 13, 2011, at 12:38 PM, Camillo Bruni wrote:
> I am onto building test website in seaside which should have nice urls. I stumbled upon the Seaside-REST package, which seems like a nice solution to map the urls onto state and components.
> However so far I could not figure out how I should render a component from within a WAPragmaBasedRestfulHandler method.
> This is how I imagine it should work:
> request -> stateful request handler -> choose component and initialize state -> render component
> What is the proper way to do this?
> seaside mailing list
> seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the seaside