[Seaside] Rendering Component in a WAPragmaBasedRestfulHandler

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Wed Apr 13 18:49:34 UTC 2011

as reference, for airlfowing we are:

1. creating a normal session
2. remembering the #initialRequest:
3. presenting the login in (but only if the visit doesn't have a valid login cookie)
4. if logins ok, the service creates the main component and receives (a clone of) the initial request
5. it gets parsed and delegated until it reaches the component with relevant responsibility (if not degrades gracefully). Hint: the subcomponets are created lazily.

Nothing fancy, no sophistication nor generic solution but it gets the thing done intuitively, without complications and clean code

sebastian

o/