[Seaside] saving an image while serving

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs boris at deepcovelabs.com
Mon Apr 18 12:54:22 UTC 2011

We're also forgetting to discuss the kind of data one is trying to store. Losing one hour's worth of blog updates isn't the same as losing one hour's worth of transactions through a payment processor, which even at 10 TPS is 36,000 transactions. These kinds of decisions can't be made on a mailing list simply using someone else's, likely incomparable and incompatible, past experience.

-Boris