[Seaside] Inserting a SVG item into a tab page

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Mon Apr 18 18:38:19 UTC 2011

I'm not familiar with the uilayout jquery widget, but rendering svg in Seaside with Seaside-DynamicSVG is exactly the same as rendering html.
Essentially:
- encapsulate the tab as a Seaside component
- have the Seaside component render a svg canvas using the standard #renderContentOn: method (see SVG Examples)
- render the svg in the drawSVGOn: method (also see SVG Examples)

If you could provide a little more information on what exactly your problem is, we might be able to help.

cheers
Johan