[Seaside] Re: Is there a Pharo 1.2.x Seaside one click image?

TimM tamackinnon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 07:47:13 UTC 2011

Philippe Marschall wrote:
> 2011/4/19 Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com>:
>> Hi Tim,
>>
>> The latest builds on jenkins.lukas-renggli.ch are based on Pharo
>> 1.2.1. There is also a one-click image to download.
>
> Noob question:
> Why is the default Pharo 1.2 theme missing?

Hi Lukas - I hadn't thought to look on your website (good to see that
it's still going strong - even renamed to jenkins I note ;)

I guess like Philippe, I'm wondering about the other themes that Pharo
1.2 adds. I found that the Glamorous themes seem to strike a chord with
Eclipse/C# guys. Is it easy to add them into the oneclick - and possibly
default to one of those (or create something based on them that is more
seaside-y?).

I guess related to this - would it be appropriate to add a link to your
site in the downloads