[Seaside] Re: Is there a Pharo 1.2.x Seaside one click image?

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Tue Apr 19 08:37:38 UTC 2011

On 19 Apr 2011, at 09:47, TimM wrote:

> I guess like Philippe, I'm wondering about the other themes that Pharo
> 1.2 adds. I found that the Glamorous themes seem to strike a chord with
> Eclipse/C# guys. Is it easy to add them into the oneclick - and possibly
> default to one of those (or create something based on them that is more
> seaside-y?).

I guess Lukas does not like the newer look and feel ;-)

You can easily add any theme, for example, add the Glamour repository ( http://www.squeaksource,com/Glamour ) and load the package called 'Glamour-Morphic-Theme', then go to Settings>Appearance>>Morphic and select the Glamorous theme (this is the original theme the Pharo 1.2 theme is based on).

Tada: