[Seaside] Single image persistence, GLORP, and SQL-injection

Diogenes Moreira diogenes.moreira at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 17:31:00 UTC 2011

Dont worry about SqlInjection because:

A. You do not have access to the image objects from request. Seaside use the
callback registry.
B. The binding of the fields and properties is automatic, any one can't do
something like that  'A and 1=1'.

SQLString is composed by Glorp, but all string are saves for the platforms
objects..

Best.

If you find a way to make SQLInject .. please let me know:)