[Seaside] Re: [Pharo-project] SqueakSource AND SmalltalkHub down ; )

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Wed Apr 20 09:42:59 UTC 2011

Am 2011-04-20 um 11:30 schrieb Torsten Bergmann:

>> SqueakSource AND SmalltalkHub down
>
> Yes, it looks like SmalltalkHub replaces all features
> of squeaksource and mimicks also the down behavior ;)
>
>> Btw: anyone eager to try out
>> SqueakSource3 ?
>> It is available as and alpha Metacello Config.
>
> Does it work with Pharo 1.2 already? Could you post
> a script for people to load and try?

Gofer new
	squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
	package: 'ConfigurationOfSqueakSource';
	load.
((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSqueakSource) project version: #development) load.

I've yet to test whether it works in Pharo at all,
however, I tried to focus on portability.
I would be happy with any feedback :)

So Long,
	-Tobias