[Seaside] Re: [squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] SqueakSource AND SmalltalkHub down ; )

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:26:10 UTC 2011

It seems very reasonable what you wrote, only that I'm mostly using
Pharo/Squeak and then not very aware about socializing code in other
tools.

But if I change my hat of Smalltalk developer by the one of a startup
entrepreneur I can understand what you are saying because this sort of
socialization of code is were other communities are doing efforts
(python, ruby, as I saw).

Even when my main motivation (at the beginning of this thread) was
about an own repo for my own needs, I understand that for open
projects your point is important. And for not open, I saw that Git
itself is open (is what I remembered form Linus).

Exist some other tool (open) as GitHub using Git?

GitHub is the "de facto" site were the most sharing of code is
happening in these days?

Cheers.
Germán.