[Seaside] social coding for smalltalk (was Re: [squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] SqueakSource AND SmalltalkHub down)

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Wed Apr 20 17:07:46 UTC 2011

That sounds like something.

If I may... take 40min of your time and:
1. open a blog (it doesn't matter how it looks at first, do the guerrilla thing and care about content only by now) 10min
2. write a post about what is it and why you decided to start doing it (why you believe it's an appealing path to YOU) 15min
3. write a post describing what you did and the point the project is right now 10min
4. write a post describing what you need or how you think this can be done 5min

if you build it, people that cares, will come