[Seaside] Single image persistence, GLORP, and SQL-injection

Peter Kwangjun Suk peter.kwangjun.suk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 21:51:03 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 3:08 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck
<marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was thinking about the same. Who cares how much does it take to start the
> "server".
> I remember my old java days, and I promise that starting oracle + IAS or
> websphere or whatever applciation server + database were MUCH MUCH MUCH more
> than 30 secs.

Ever since I got the SSD, I'm accustomed to everything coming up
instantly nowadays.  I'm also in the habit of running a development
server on my local machine.

If I end up doing more work in Seaside, I'll be looking at Seaside-Roe
and PostgreSQL.

There's neither heaven not hell,
save what we grant ourselves.
There's neither fairness nor justice,