[Seaside] autologin

Milan Mimica milan.mimica at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 19:04:06 UTC 2011

Hi.

I have written a WEB application where you have to login first. To make
things more user-friendly, I would like to enable optional auto-login
feature. The username and encrypted password would be stored in a
cookie. I have figured how do store and read back cookies, but I
wouldn't know how to skip the login screen.
My Login class extends WAComponent, and in its renderContentsOn: I'm
reading the cookie. The problem is that you cannot #call another
component while rendering. You also cannot register a WATask as an
application. How would you do it?

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net