[Seaside] Click, Replace and Submit

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Tue Aug 2 09:35:25 UTC 2011

Hi!

I'm trying to do something like this: In a Form a Submit Button should be
replaced by the String "Processing" when the user submits the form.

What I tried was this (in renderContentOn:):

[...]
        html submitButton
            id: #submit;
            onClick: ((html jQuery id: #submit) replaceWith: 'Processing');
            on: #save of: self]
[...]

This will replace the buttion with the text "Processing", but the form will
not be submitted. On the other hand this works

[...]
        html submitButton
            id: #submit;
            onClick: ((html jQuery id: #submit) hide);
            on: #save of: self]
[...]

I tried various other things but to no avail. What am I missing?

Alex