[Seaside] Click, Replace and Submit

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 2 14:56:36 UTC 2011

Are you trying to query the server for validation before submitting or have client-side javascript to the validation?
Here's some ideas:
#onClick: ((html jQuery: #submit) html: 'Processing').#onClick: (html jQuery ajax callback: [ "function" ]; onSuccess: ((html jQuery: #form) html: 'Thank you!'; addClass: 'ui-state-highlight').
RS