[Seaside] WABatchedList\WATableReport example code-snap for Set

Cong Tan congcongtan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 21:58:45 UTC 2011

Yes. I have several other components composed in renderContentOn:  I
actually followed the example and have my result displayed, but i am
interesting to know WABatchedList and WATableReport works together.
 TableReport shows a table, but BatchedList controls what to show?  I am
confused about this part.