[Seaside] Seaside 3.0 Metacello Configuration broken for Squeak?

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Sun Aug 7 20:06:36 UTC 2011

Dale,

the problem was, that I'm using a build script that downloads the very same
image you were using but also does an update _and_ does modify the system
info. It does still say "Something_Squeak", but is enough to make Metacello
believe it is on a gemstone system. Somehow I would have expected Metacello
to just fail if it can't make a match to a known environment, but I guess
that's not how it is working.

Anyway thanks for looking into this and sorry for the confusion.

Alex