[Seaside] re: Seaside on Pharo-Kernel

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Thu Aug 11 14:43:37 UTC 2011

Hi--

     Mariano writes:

> Wow. This is awesome: a working Seaside image in 4.3 MB.

     Igor responds:

> Indeed. Now if we could have some remote browsing/remote debugging
> tools... (please say nothing about RFB)

     I've written both for Spoon. I'm preparing the 3 alpha 1 release in
advance of ESUG 2011 in Edinburgh (I'll be there). Preliminary release
notes are at [1], feedback welcome.

     Stephane responds (to Igor):

> Normally with what we are doing around
> 	having an environment
> 	+ ring
> 	+ nick papoulyas work
>
> we should get there.

     Are there descriptions of Nick's work on the net? I didn't see any
by searching for ["nick papoulyas" pharo].

     thanks!

-C

[1] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15188004/spoon3a1ReleaseNotes.txt

--