[Seaside] How to load the "real" core with Metacello in Pharo?

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu Aug 18 11:29:48 UTC 2011

Sigh...Can't?

Here's the definition of the Base group:

  Seaside-Core Seaside-Canvas Seaside-Session Seaside-Component
  Seaside-RenderLoop Seaside-Tools-Core Seaside-Flow Seaside-Environment
  Seaside-Widgets

Which has two additional packages (Seaside-Tools-Core and Seaside-Widgets) beyond what
you listed. If you don't mind the two extra packages just load 'Base':

  (ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project version: '3.0.5') load: 'Base'.

If you want to avoid including the extra two packages then you execute the following:

  (ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project version: '3.0.5') load:
    #('Seaside-Core' 'Seaside-Canvas' 'Seaside-Session' 'Seaside-Component'
      'Seaside-RenderLoop' 'Seaside-Flow' 'Seaside-Environment')

Dale