[Seaside] Re: Aida ToDo example ready - error in installation

Fritz Schenk intrader.intrader at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 23:12:43 UTC 2011

> Gofer new
>      squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
>      package: 'ConfigurationOfAida';
>      load.
>
> (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfAida) load.

No problem to here, however:

> Gofer new
>      squeaksource: 'AidaAddons';
>      package: 'AidaToDoExample';
>      load.

Gives 'Syntax Error' ToDoListApp: views-elements actionLinksFor:on:
Followed by the code:
actionLinksFor: aTask on: aListElement
	| e |
	e := WebElement new.
	e add: (self completeLinkFor: aTask).
	(e addTextSmall: ' | '; addNilLinkText: 'edit')
		class: #'todo-actionlink';
		onClickPopup: (ToDoTaskWidget newForEdit: aTask)
thenUpdate: aListElement.
	(e addTextSmall: ' | '; addLinkTo: '#' png: #buttonDeletePng
title: 'Delete this task')
		onClickPopup:
			(WebDialog newConfirm
				text: 'Do you really want to delete
that task?';
				ifTrue:
					[self observee deleteTask:
aTask.
					aListElement update]<-
No special messages expected ->).
	^e

the half assed way I do it. There should be an automated way to copy
the error report.