[Seaside] Announcement: seaBreeze 5.0 is available

Georg Heeg georg at heeg.de
Mon Aug 22 11:07:54 UTC 2011

seaBreeze is our award winning graphical editor suite for Web2.0
applications

After a lot of work we are happy to announce that now seaBreeze version 5.0
is available.

New features include:

1.      Based on Seaside 3.0

2.      Based on VisualWorks 7.8

3.      Communication between UI elements is based on Value Model pattern

4.      Internationalization with support of per session locales derived
from browser settings

5.      Many little improvements

seaBreeze continues to be MIT licensed. The 5.0 version is available on
Cincom Public Store (
<http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/CincomSmalltalkWiki/PostgreSQL+Access+Page>
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/CincomSmalltalkWiki/PostgreSQL+Access+Page).

A presentation of the new internationalization features can be found in
<http://www.stic.st/events/smalltalk-solutions-2011-abstracts/multilingual-s
easide-web-applications-with-seabreeze-5-0/>
http://www.stic.st/events/smalltalk-solutions-2011-abstracts/multilingual-se
aside-web-applications-with-seabreeze-5-0/.

Have fun using seaBreeze ( <http://seabreeze.heeg.de/>
http://seabreeze.heeg.de/).

Georg Heeg

Georg Heeg eK, Dortmund und Köthen, HR Dortmund A 12812

Wallstraße 22, 06366 Köthen

Tel. +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712