[Seaside] Component navigation

keropotter keropotter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 21:12:28 UTC 2011

Hi!!

I'm wondering what's the best option to navigate a series of components in
GLASS. For instance, i'm developing a solution using anchors, and the
callbacks use the #call: message to render the next component.

But this makes me worry about the stack. Won't it grow indefintely and
eventually crash my application? I'm never giving an #answer, because I
don't know if the user will go back to the previous component. For example,
the user might be on one called component, and navigate via menu to another
component that's not related to the previous one.

So, what's the best way to navigate components in seaside? Would using a
Task be a good approach? Any suggestions on how to do this? I'm kinda stuck
here...

Many thanks in advance!!!