[Seaside] Component navigation

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 14:46:20 UTC 2011

This is the method I use, although there are plenty of uses:
WASession#initialize	super initialize.	announcer := Announcer new.
WASession#on: announcement send: method to: object	announcer 		on: announcement 		send: method		to: object
AnAnnouncementSubclass class #on: payLoad	^(self new) payload: payLoad; yourself.
AComponent#initialize	super initialize.	self session on: AnAnnouncementSubclass send: #onChangeContent: to: self.
AComponent#children	^Array with: self content.
AComponent#onChangeContent: anAnnouncement	self content: anAnnouncement payload.
Then call it this way:
self session announce: (AnAnnouncementSubclass on: WACounter new).
RS