[Seaside] SqueakSource

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Thu Dec 1 18:22:15 UTC 2011

Hey Doru,

I use it every day. With the exception of its non-existent process monitoring system, I DO appreciate squeaksource. And when you have plenty of free monitoring tools that, with a few configurations, could restart it automatically, you can't justify that kind of problem. Asking me to cover facts that clearly hurts the productivity of the community won't take us anywhere

BTW smalltalkhub sounds great

sebastian

o/