[Seaside] Re: SqueakSource

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Dec 2 16:28:01 UTC 2011

How about doing something to improve the situation a little while
squeaksource.com is still heavily in use? When we switched to the trunk
development model we gave source.squeak.org a long hard look and
improved its stability significantly. I'm sure some of these changes are
applicable to squeaksource.com as well.

If the image is available I'd be happy to take a look. And if debug logs
from system failures are available that would be even better.

Cheers,
   - Andreas